- 1. Nepali nationals.
- 2. between the ages of 25 and 40 (both inclusive) as of April 1st, 2022.
(should be born between April 2nd, 1981 and April 1st, 1997.)
- 3. a Bachelor's Degree. (Those who will apply to Kyushu University must have a Bachelor's Degree in Law)
- 4. at least 3 years of work experience in Civil Service at the time of application.
- 5. gazetted civil servants governed by Civil Service Act of Nepal, currently employed by the following organizations.
- all ministries
- all agencies under ministries
- all constitutional bodies
- all other institutions and authorities
- all courts
- or civil servants (Level 7 and above) originally recruited by the federal government and deputed/adjusted to 7 provincial and 753 local governments.
- 6. a strong will to work for the development of Nepal after their return home.
- 7. in good health.
- 8. English language proficiency sufficiently fluent for studying in Japan.