Who is Eligible?
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of Ghana.
- Age: Up to 41 years old as of 1st April, 2023.
- Academic background: Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Working Experience:
- at least 3 years of work experience as a full-time public servant.
- at least 4 years of work experience as a full-time staff before departure for Japan for civil servants, LGS and Department of Agric.
- at least 4 years of work experience as a full-time staff before the deadline for submission of application for Bank of Ghana and GRA.
- at least 4 years of work experience as a full-time staff after receiving Bachelor’s degree for departure for Japan for Ghana Health Service.
- Target Organizations: MOF, BOG, NDPC, GSS, MFARI, MoTI, GIPC, MLGDRD, OHCS, LGS, MESTI, MOCD, MRH, MOH, GHS, MOFA, GIDA, MOEn, GNPC, GNGC, VRA, ECG, GRIDCo, NEDCo, NPA, EC, PC, BOST, MLNR, GIS and their departments / agencies
- Applicants must have strong willingness to work for the development of Ghana on their return home.
- Participants must be in good health both mentally and physically.
- Persons must have proficiency in English sufficiently fluent for studying in Japan.
Who is ineligible?
- Applicants must not be serving in the military.
- Persons who are currently receiving, planning to receive or who have previously acquired a master’s degree after studying abroad on a scholarship awarded through other foreign assistance are ineligible.