Who is Eligible?
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of Ghana.
- Age: Up to 41 years old as of 1st April, 2022.
- Academic background: University degree (Bachelor Holder for MA applicants/MA Holder for Ph.D. applicants)
- Working Experience: At least 3 years of work experience in civil service(at least 4 years work
experience for Bank of Ghana, GRA, LGS & Department of Agric.), as full-time staff, at MOF, BOG, NDPC, GSS, MFARI, MoTI, GIPC, MLGRD, MOP, OHCS, LGS, MESTI, MOC, MRH, MOH, GHS, MOFA, GIDA, MOEn, GNPC, GNGC, VRA, ECG, GRIDCo, NEDCo, NPA, EC, PC, BOST, MLNR, GIS and
their departments / agencies
- Applicants must have strong willingness to work for the development of Ghana on their return home.
- Participants must be in good health, both mentally and physically.
- Persons must have proficiency in English, sufficiently fluent for studying in Japan.
Who is ineligible?
- Applicants must not be serving in the military.
- Persons who are currently receiving, planning to receive, or who have previously acquired a master’s degree after studying abroad on a scholarship awarded through other foreign assistance are ineligible.